The four great cities of northern Belgium have fabulous art, elegant shopping streets, outstanding cafes and restaurants, some of the world's best beer and chocolate, and a rich cultural heritage. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent with absolute ease.
Our regularly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, performing arts venues, festivals and Art Nouveau masterpieces.
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent's must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of Brussels' Grand Place, Musees Royaux des Beaux-Arts, Musee des Instruments de Musique, Horta Museum and Comics Art Museum; Bruges' The Burg and best museums; Antwerp's Cathedral and Rubenshuis; and Ghent's Adoration of the Mystic Lamb
- Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including family activities, hidden gems off the beaten track and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent, plus five full-colour neighbourhood maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Brussels's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Brussels, Bruges, Ghent and Antwerp.