Salty-fresh sea breeze and chips on the beach, sun soaked pub gardens in sleepy little villages, romantic medieval ruins and prehistoric wonders - discover Great Britain's unique charms.
Whether you want to go wild swimming in the Fairy Pools of Skye, take a windswept walk along the Jurassic Coast or scale the heights of Snowdonia, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Great Britain has to offer.
From the jagged peaks of the Scottish Highlands and dramatic moors of the Peak District, to the sweeping sands of Norfolk and Northumberland, Great Britain boasts miles of spectacular landscape to hike, bike and explore.
Our recently updated guide brings Great Britain to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the island's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of Great Britain's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the island easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of Great Britain, from London to Edinburgh, the Cotswolds to Cornwall
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
Want the best of Great Britain in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 guides to Scotland, the Lake District, Cornwall and Devon and London.