This handy pocket-sized guide is packed with ideas for things to do in in Budapest, and includes a sturdy pull-out map to help you navigate with ease: everything you need for a perfect day out.
From exploring a superb array of artifacts at the Budapest History Museum to relaxing at thermal baths - discover the essential sights of Budapest with this great-value, concise travel guide and map.
Inside Budapest Pocket Map and Guide:
- Compact format - about the size of a mobile phone - means you can slip it in your pocket on a day trip or short stay
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Budapest in detail, and includes a Metro map
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of Matyas Church, Gellert Hotel and Baths Complex, and the Parliament
- Colour photographs of Budapest's museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
- Covers Castle District, Gellert Hill and Taban, Around Parliament, Central Pest, Around Varosliget, and more
On a longer break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Budapest for a more in-depth guide to the city.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.