Successful gardens can be created in the smallest spaces, and in this inspiring and practical guide Alan Titchmarsh shows how to transform even the tiniest outdoor area into an attractive garden. With ideas for maximizing space and advice on garden design, planning and plant selection, this is the definitive handbook for anyone wanting to create a private haven in limited space.
* Ideas for front gardens, side passages, courtyards, balconies, rooftops and windowsills
* Tricks to make small spaces seem larger
* How to use every inch of space, including containers
* Easy-to-follow landscaping plans for all garden shapes and styles
* Guidance on growing vegetables, herbs and fruit in small plots